SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 27, 2017

Eggnogg Latte Recipe


If you follow me on instagram you know my love for coffee.  Americano, cappuccino, latte give me all the coffee!  I love to go to a coffee shop and pick up a cup but that definitely adds up.  Today I'm sharing my recipe for a homemade eggnog latte.  I love eggnog but if you aren't a fan you could just replace it with milk and add flavored syrup.  


What you need:
- 2/3 cup eggnogg | my favorite is this Southern Comfort kind
- 1/3 cup milk | we had coconut on hand but your can use whatever you want
- 1/2 cup strong coffee | I used a K-cup 
- pinch of nutmeg 
- Optional 2 Tbsp sugar

What to do:
1. Measure your eggnog and milk (and sugar if wanted) and mix together.  Pour into a mug and microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.  
2. Froth your milk and eggnog mixture.  I like to use a frother for ease but you can also pour the milk into a jar/cup with a lid and vigorously shake for 30 seconds until it has doubled in size and you can see the froth.
3. Measure your coffee.  I typically use a dark roast k-cup and make it on the smallest setting.
4. Top with nutmeg and enjoy!    



This is one of my favorite holiday treats!

No comments :

Post a Comment