SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 23, 2018

Hobby Lobby Clearance Haul

Y'all know I am all about a good deal.  Hobby Lobby is my favorite place to find home decor and right now they are having their clear out sale.  I picked these up when they were 75% off but the last time I went in they had things marked to 85%, so run don't walk!  

Here's what I found:


I love the hymn "Come Thou Fount", we actually had it played at our wedding when guests were walking in.  This art is really fun with the aluminum backing and rustic feel.  I got it for $4.50!



My next find was $10, and guys this thing is big!  I think it would look really great in a dining room or living room.  It is so rustic and I love the wood, the verse is a great reminder as well.



This was such a random find but I love it!  This deer towel holder was $8.75 and I think it is so fun!




Another deer accent, y'all deer and cows get me all the time.  This gorgeous art piece was $7.50 and I might end up putting it in my husband's office.


That's all for now, I have been eyeing a couple of cowhide stools but I need them to drop in price just a little more, I'm just hoping someone doesn't snatch them first!

Let me know if you find any really great Hobby Lobby clearance deals!

No comments :

Post a Comment