SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 27, 2018

New Walmart Finds (Jewelry, Scrunchies and so many shoes!!)

Y'all know Walmart is one of my favorite places to walk around and see what I can find.  They have really stepped up their game in the past couple of years and I'm all about a good Walmart find.


We have the big, medium and baby tumblers so why not round it out and get this cute wine tumbler??  They are less than $10 and they work just as well as the more expensive brand.


I am obsessed with the new colors they have now!  I actually picked up a really pretty pink one the other day and LOVE it!!

They also have lids that you can change out for a sliding closure.


Last one, I promise these bottles would be perfect for camping, working out or just toting around...plus they have really fun colors.


These have been all over instagram and y'all they are less than $7!!  I have also seen them in a really pretty mauve color.


I always love a good slip on sneaker and these are so cute with that little bow detail.  They also have a super comfy memory foam sole.


More sneakers, but how fun are those stripped one??


Flatforms are back and these are the perfect way to step (haha) into the trend at less than $15.


How cute are these denim espadrille flatforms??  So perfect with a dress or white pants.


These woven slides are the perfect basic sandal for adding a chic touch to your outfit.


These sneakers look just like the Steve Madden version and would be so fun with leggings for an easy/chic athleisure outfit.


I have shown these before but they always come out in new patterns and they look so chic!


Floppy Hats are so perfect for summer!!  These are adorable!


I couldn't find these online but my store had so many fun jewelry options and a lot of them were marked down so bonus!



These are so on trend right now and are less than $3!



I have seen these sold fr so much more at other places and here comes Walmart with 4 for less than $3, you can't beat it!


I love this idea, even my husband said it was cool.  Perfect for keeping a hair tie but in a chic way.



Y'all scrunchies are back and Walmart has you covered for sure!  So many colors as well as bandannas and other hair wraps.


Walmart pretty much always has these bags, they are such a great classic bag.  This mint color is really fun for summer.

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment