SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Songs on Repeat Lately


I always like to know what people are listening to, it gives me new song ideas and I'm just nosy.  I am a country music lover through and through, here's a look into the songs I have had on repeat lately.

Friends Don't by Maddie and Tae
Stranger to Myself by Dierks Bentley
One Way by Dierks Bentley
It Goes On by Zac Brown Band
Whiskey by Devin Dawson
Made that Way by Jordan Davis
Houston We Got a Problem by Luke Combs
Wonder Woman by Kacey Musgraves
Love is a Wild Thing by Kacey Musgraves
Slow Burn by Kacey Musgraves
Tequila by Dan + Shay
Woman, Amen by Dierks Bentley
Space Cowboy by Kacey Musgraves
Slow Down by Steve Moakler
Simple by Florida Georgia Line
Burning Man by Dierks Bentley
Love Ain't by Eli Young Band
Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs
Good Girl by Dustin Lynch
All to Myself by Dan + Shay

I'm loving the chill sound of Kacey Musgraves album, Dierks Bentley sounds like old country, Dan + Shay are just good and Eli Young will always be my favorite.  I'm so glad they are back and making music again!

What have you been listening to lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment