SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 20, 2018

Discover Peach Haul

I recently discovered Peach, a women's clothing website and I am definitely a fan.  They have all kinds of basic pieces that are perfect for the office, day to day activities or the gym.

I ended up picking up a few things:


I got the Luna Top, Vera Power Leggings and Nina Leggings.  Side note the leggings run pretty small, I would recommend going a size up from your normal size.


I also got the Modern Boho Pants which I am obsessed with!!  So comfy and crazy soft!!


I'm a big fan of the Luna top, I love the mesh detail (plus it is soft mesh), it is a high low cut and super flattering with leggings.





I am all about some comfy clothes and these definitely hit the mark!

Check out Peach and let me know if you pick up anything!

No comments :

Post a Comment