SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 30, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Tomorrow is the last day of July and I'm still thinking it is the beginning of summer...y'all the year is flying by.  I am pretty excited for it to get a little cooler and you know I am all about fall!  Here are my weekly pictures from Instagram in case you missed them:


This beaded cross necklace from Got 2 Love It Jewelry has become one of my favorites.  I love the simple design and it is so easy to pair with everything.


If you have been following me for a while you know that Walmart is one of my favorite places to find cute trends.  These pearl sandals were all the rage last year and still going strong.  They are less than $13.  Also I'm totally eyeing those suede loafers for the fall...also if you haven't seen my latest post on Wal-Mart finds check it out here.

Shop the post:



Some of my favorites things all in one picture: Target booties, monogrammed bag, flowy tank and kimonos!

Shop the post:



I recently worked with Boyers Coffee to promote their new Mash-Up Coffee and y'all it's delicious!!


I found this little sign while walking around the Flowering Bridge on our Lake Lure trip, check out more here.


Just daydreaming about one of my favorite breakfasts at Cracker Barrel, I pretty much always get the fresh start sampler...that blueberry muffin is amazing!!


I just did a post on Peach clothing and what pieces are my favorite at the moment, check it out here.  Y'all these joggers are AWESOME!!

That's a wrap for this week's reoundup, check me out on instagram if you aren't already and have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment