SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Splurge vs. Save: Valentino Rockstud Heels

I have been a fan of the coveted Valentino Rockstud style heels for years but would never pay almost $1,000 for a pair of heels.  DSW coming in with one of my favorite dupes!

Valentino Rockstud Slingback Heels $995 | Alright so the quality is there, leather and all.  I have heard from a few reviews that they are a not the most comfortable.

DSW Liraven Studded Pumps $39.99 | How close are these shoes?  I have been eyeing them for a while and finally just went ahead and purchased them and I have zero regrets!  They are gorgeous!  For heels they really aren't uncomfortable, I sized up 1/2 a size for a little more room.  The nude color is really flattering and the studs add just a little edge.  Now I just need somewhere to wear them...

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment