SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 4, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Instagram roundup/catch-up coming at you.  Hope you all are hanging in there and staying safe.  We are in a semi-normal schedule with quarantine now, still can't really go anywhere but we are making the best of it.

The shoe obsession is real and it's not stopping.  These are some of my recent favorites for spring.  Most of them have been or are on MAJOR sales!

Anyone else feelin' a little Haggard right now??


I started a new series sharing items that I have been eyeing and either landed in my cart or are majorly on my wishlist.  Check out my first post here.

With more time and nowhere to go I have been getting through my stack of to-be-read books.  Since quarantine started I have made it through six books and working on the next one.  Want to know what I have been reading?  Check out my post here.


That's a wrap on my instagram catch-up, follow me on instagram if you aren't already and let me know your ig handle below, I would love to follow you!

Stay safe!

No comments :

Post a Comment