SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 22, 2020

Recent Finds

When you can't go out and go shopping you spend way too much time online shopping, tell me it's not just me.  Here are some of my purchases from the beginning of quarantine to now. 

Madewell Boardwalk Sandals | You really can't go wrong with these real leather classic sandals.  I saw @emily_soto wearing them and I want pretty much everything she shares.  They are already on sale for $19.99 but they are doing an extra 30% off.  Make sure you sign up to be a Madewell Insider and you get FREE shipping!  Being real leather they do take a little bit to break in but once they do they are like butter.


Wild Fable High Rise Mom Jeans | All the girls at work were wearing mom jeans so I decided to give them a go.  This pair is an affordable way to try out the trend.  I like the overall look but I need to give them a little styling session and figure out the best way to wear them.  Let me know your styling tips for mom jeans down below!


Charm Detail Hoop Earrings | I picked up these during a Target sale and have been wearing them all the time!  I love the charm detail, so dainty and fun!  They are under $10 and so light and pretty!


Studded Heels | Second pair of shoes and I'm not done yet.  I have been eying these heels for months, they are such a great designer dupe.  I picked them up during a DSW sale (which they are having SO many right now!) and can't wait to have somewhere to wear them to!


Espadrille Wedges | These are my new go to summer shoe for dressing up a look.  They are such a great dupe for the Chloe espadrilles.  I love the eyelet detailing!  DSW is having really crazy sales all the time right now so if you have your eye on them snag them now!

Power Scrubber | Switching gears from heels to a scrubber...that's me.  I saw someone talk about this on instagram and thought it would make cleaning our shower tiles so much easier!  It is less than $20 and is a time saver!

Have you made any quarantine purchases lately?  Let me know what you have picked up down below!

No comments :

Post a Comment