SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 18, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Catching up and rounding up Instagram posts.  Hope you all are safe and well and had a great weekend.  We got Olive Garden to-go that was amazing!  I also rented the new Little Women movie and really enjoyed it.  It was different but really beautiful costumes and I liked the way they told the story.  We relaxed and caught up on things to get ready for the week.  

New favorite go-to necklace from Madison and Mallory!  It is gold-dipped and so dainty.  It also comes in a silver option.

Celebrated my mom and all the other mother's, so thankful for such wonderful women in my life!  This pic was taken on our trip to New York before everything went crazy.  Posts on that trip will be coming sometime in the future!


Most recent posts with my favorite leopard sandals that are on sale for $16!  Snag them while you can!


You are now all caught up!  If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.  I've got some fun posts planned this week so check back! 

No comments :

Post a Comment