SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Current Crushes


New series I wanted to try out, my current crushes.  These are items I have found that I LOVE and are on my wish list.  I have seen other bloggers show theirs and I love seeing their roundup of things they want to purchase. 

1. NECKLACE | I have a cheap version of this one and really like it but it has definitely started to tarnish.  This one is 18K gold plated yet still affordable. 

2. SUNGLASSES | I really don't need another pair of sunglasses yet I am always drawn to them.  This oversized tortoise pair is calling my name!  They are also less than $15!

3. TOP | Graphic tees have been a thing a for a while and I've been enjoying the trend.  This sweatshirt is so fun with the horse print! 

4. LEOPARD SNEAKERS | I have been thinking about these sneakers ever since I spotted (haha) them!  They are on a super sale, less than $20 and I'm in love with them!!  They just might be in my cart ;)

5. EYESHADOW | I have heard raves about these eyeshadow palettes and this one is so pretty!!  Gives me feels of the tarte and Stila palettes for less than $10!

6. BAG | Major Rebecca Minkoff vibes for less than $40!!  I love the green version of this bag with the faux croc detailing. 

7. HOOPS | These hoops are gorgeous!!  I was eyeing a pair similar to these from Kendra Scott but these are less than $15 and give very similar vibes.

8. SANDALS | I spotted these in the Nordstrom clearance section and LOVED them!  They look like a Steve Madden pair but these are on sale for $25.  I love the neutral but glam look, perfect for wearing all summer!

Let me know what you think of this new series and let me know your current crushes!


1 comment :

  1. With the first name, Chase, and the last name, Sully, this love story is going to be a hot one. If you're looking for a steamy romance, this is the book for you. Ghostwriters

    ReplyDelete