SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 13, 2020

Instagram Roundup

It's been a little while, I'll be honest I haven't been posting on instagram a lot so I didn't have a ton of content.  My daily outfits are not post-worthy, trust me.  Here's a small roundup of my instagram pictures:

These shoes and MORE are STILL on sale for $24.95!!  Don't miss out on this deal!  I picked up the Ked's Rise sneakers in the classic white.  They look very similar to the classic Ked's however these have a trendy platform and a hidden 2" wedge.  Super cute and classic yet give you a little height and add a trendy touch to your look with the platform.

We have been making  lot of acai bowl lately!  So delicious and filling yet you don't feel too full.  Check out my blog post to see how to make your own!

National Sibling Day was last week, had to give a shout-out to my three younger (and also taller) siblings.  Thankful to have been able to grow up with them and continue to share life together.

I jumped on the overall train and I'm about it.  They are really comfy and I love all the different ways people are styling them.  I only have this boyfriend fit right now but I want a slimmer pair for more styling options as well!


Celebrating Easter was definitely different this year, but it was no less important or meaningful.  Our church had a drive in service where we sat in our own cars and listened to the service through the radio.  It was different but it was still nice to be there as a congregation together.  I also took the time later that day to watch an online service from another church.  This time of separation has made me so thankful for the technology that we have to stay connected.  
This Easter was different, the church was empty, but so was the tomb.  Hallelujah, The Savior is alive! 

If you aren't following me on instagram yet, check me out here!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Stay Safe!

  


No comments :

Post a Comment