SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Favorite Spring Shoes

Sneakers, espadrilles, wedges and sandals I've got the bases covered.  Here's a roundup of my favorite shoes for the season.

Eyelet Espadrille Wedges: These are such a great dupe to the Chloe Espadrilles.  The detail on them is so pretty.  I got the mauve color and they are such a pretty neutral.  They fit true to size, are really comfy and will be so cute paired with everything from dresses to jeans.

Rhinestone Sandals: These sandals are so good, thank goodness Target brought them back!  They are so comfy and add the perfect touch of glam to your look.

Platform sneakers: These might be my new favorite slip on sneakers.  They are so classic and I love the elevated platform look.  They are also Dr. Scholl's so they are really comfy!

Eyelet Espadrille Flatforms: I picked these up last year and am still obsessed with them!  They are so classy and feminine with a boho touch.  They are also really comfy!

Ked's Platform Sneakers: Updated classic Ked's!  These have a hidden 2" wedge that gives you a little height yet are still really comfy with a cloud-foam sole.  They are also on sale right now for $24.95!!

Jack Rogers Wedges:  These shoes are so classic and perfect for spring.  I love the metallic detail, perfect for dressing up a look.  I will definitely be getting my wear out of these!

Leopard Espadrille Slip On: YES Another Target favorite that was brought back!!  These are so good!  They are so comfy and perfect to slide on and go with ALL your looks.

White Vans: I have been wearing these all the time lately.  They are so easy to slip on and go.  I got the checkered white print and love the classic print in an understated look.

That rounds it up, my favorite shoes for warmer weather!
So many cute shoes with nowhere to wear them...
I may or may not have busted out the espadrilles to wear on Easter Sunday, even though the only person who saw them was my husband. 
 
Let me know your favorites and if you own any of the pieces above and what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment