SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Splurge vs. Save: Dolve Vita Zonya Sneakers + 50% OFF TARGET SNEAKERS!!!

 

Dolce Vita is one of my favorite shoe brands but they are definitely on the pricey side.  They have so many fun and unique designs!  I have been eyeing the high top sneaker trend (still not sure if I can pull them off yet or not) but I am into it.  Target is always top of the game for good dupes and these are really close!  They have the gold detailing, black back accent and side zip.  They are just missing the traditional Dolce Vita arrow design but for the price difference I don't even mind.  To sweeten this deal even more Target has a MAJOR SALE going on right now:

ALL TARGET SHOES ARE 50% OFF!!  

They are selling out FAST so snag them while you can.  I wanted to try out the trend so I picked up a pair of high tops, I ended up with the gray version and I'll let you know what I think. 

 Let me know how you would rock the high top trend and if you manage to snag any shoe deals!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment