SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Best Walmart Clearance Finds!

 

My love for Walmart finds is still going strong!  So many good pieces on MARKDOWN!!

Crocodile Tote Bag: Such a chic looking bag and on sale for $22!  I love this emerald crocodile version but they also have leopard, black pebbled, cognac and more!

 Striped Peplum Top: This cute top is on sale for $6 and comes in multiple colors!  I always love a good peplum top.

Quilted Bag: Designer inspired for less than $20!  You can't beat it.  I have seen so many bloggers rave about this brand on Walmart and I love the look of this bag.

Zip Pouch and Card Case: Such a cute little gift set available in multiple patterns for $12.  Comes with a card case for your keys and a cute little pouch.  If you have a friend with a birthday coming up (or LATE Christmas present) this would be so cute!

Faux Fur Jacket: Beautiful faux fur jacket for $20?!?  This one comes in multiple colors and looks so luxurious!

Logo Tote: I love the look of this designer inspired tote bag!  Under $22 and so chic!

1/4 Zip Pullover: Such a cute leopard print pullover for $6!

Triple Section Tote bag: Apparently I was feeling all the bags, but they really are that good!  I love a triple section bag and this one is so pretty!  Available in multiple colors.  I love this cheetah print but they also have a really fun lizard, cognac crocodile and black pebble.  For less than $23 you can't go wrong!

Let me know if you snag any of these and if you find any other goodies!

No comments :

Post a Comment