SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Forever playing catchup here...one day maybe I'll get back on track.  Here's a super late Instagram Roundup:

Picked up the cutest baby clothes from Swap
I can't resist a cute little baby outfit with cows! 
 
Random trip to Target to look at baby stuff.  Getting a baby registry together is no joke y'all, there's so much stuff!

Always a sucker for a cute mug!  These were the cutest holiday mugs from Target this past season.  Yep I know it's past Christmas but here it is anyway.

First thing I bought after finding out I was pregnant was this dainty "mama" necklace from Fossil.  Unfortunately I think mine is sold out but here are a few similar ones.

Here's to catching up and trying to get ahead...maybe.

1 comment :

  1. Love the cow outfits! You were raised in plenty of them, haha!

    ReplyDelete