SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Another late instagram roundup...what's new.
Hope you enjoy the backtrack into how we spent our holiday and some other random things:
 
Comfy is my go-to right now.  If it's not comfortable, I'm not wearing it.  Pretty much living in leggings for that reason (plus they fit over the bump).  This pair and tunic sweater are from Peach and I love them!

Flashback to when we found out we were having a baby GIRL!!  Still so excited!  Check out my 1st trimester recap for more info.  

Since we found out that we were having a little girl I have been picking up ALL the bows and girly things!  So much fun!  This set from Four Little Sparrows is my favorite!

This one is for all my Lord of the Rings fans...how stinking cute is this onesie?!?!  This one is from the cutest shop: Snickerdoodle on etsy.  

Slowly getting together the necessities for our little baby.  I had heard so many good things about MAM products so I knew I wanted to pick some up for our baby.  I can't wait to try out the pacifiers, bottle and cutest little teether!

Had to sneak our little baby into our Christmas card next year, crazy to think next Christmas we will have her in person!

Christmas was a lot different than we originally planned (thanks COVID) but we did manage to have a White Christmas for the first time in years.

Bump's first Christmas!  Starting to poke out a little bit :)

Most liked pictures for the year and no surprise that all the baby things were top :)  We are excited too!  Check out my Year in Review post here in case you missed it!

Slowly but surely getting caught up, things are busy here prepping for baby and just carrying on with normal life.  Hope you all are safe and well!

No comments :

Post a Comment