SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 8, 2018

Instagram Roundup

October is here and we are still sweating...oh Alabama.  The end of this next week looks like it might bring some cooler temperatures and I am so ready for it.  We actually had a lot of things going on this week.  We had dinner with friends from church and had a country concert to go to.  Here's a look at my week through instagram:


With a busy week all the coffee was necessary...p.s. if you haven't tried Chick-Fil-A's iced coffee go!


This top got restocked on Madison and Mallory and it's a good one.  Super soft and flowy, it's a win in my book.  Check it out here.


Leopard and loafers, that's definitely a combo I can get behind.  Can you believe these loafer mules were $5 on clearance at Walmart???


I'm all about cozy textures for fall.  This faux layered dress from Peach is such a fun addition to my fall wardrobe.  Also how cute are those star mules??


Anne of Green Gables is my favorite, what better way to show off than with her quote?  This top is my favorite and is on sale for less than $15 right now!!  Check it out here.


If you aren't signed up for Krispy Kreme rewards you are doing it wrong.  They give you free doughnuts!!  What else do you need??  Celebrated fall with a pumpkin spice doughnut and I have no regrets.


October is my favorite but it's hard y'all.  My parents have been active with agriculture and I have been around it my whole life.  I started showing beef cattle at the county fairs and that was my life.  It is such a strong part of who I am that being away from it gets hard.  I get sad when I think about the fair going on at home and I'm not there.  I miss the family time, the feel of walking in the ring, late nights, early mornings, sore muscles and dirty clothes.  I miss that part of my life and October brings it all to the surface.  Our county fair will always have a special place in my heart.  
I get the fair blues and The Lord knew I needed a little distraction this week so He provided things like the concert and dinners with friends to add a little something good.  He provides and He takes care, Lord you are good.

If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.


1 comment :

  1. I love this picture! Yes, we really miss those days watching you lead a heifer into the ring. You were an amazing showperson and could really get it done!

    ReplyDelete