SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 15, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Guys it is finally felling like fall and I could not be more excited!  I busted out my fall clothes and I am so ready to layer and add all my cozy pieces into my wardrobe.  I feel like I have so many more cute pieces for fall and winter, anyone else feel that way?  Here's another weekly roundup.


I picked up this vintage Wrangler graphic tee from Tractor Supply a while ago and this jacket was a poshmark find.  I love the western vibe.

Shop the post:



How adorable is this pumpkin mug??  It is from Walmart and is less than $3!!

Shop the post:



We stumbled upon this wall in New Orleans and I loved the texture and color with the green plants popping through.

Shop the post:



I designed this canvas on Canvas People using a picture that I took at the farm where my family keeps their cows.  It takes me back to the barn and I love being able to display a little bit of home.  You can get your own canvas for FREE just use code HBFREE for a FREE 11x14 personalized photo canvas (just pay shipping)!!


He who promised is faithful, He is always faithful.  Reminding myself that God is faithful, He is in control and His plan is far greater than anything I could ever imagine.  Lord you are so good!


When you have cute shoes on you just have to take a shoefie ;)  These are from DSW (unfortunately they are sold out now).  This bag however is worth a mention it is from the brand Oryany and y'all it is my new favorite!  Such great quality!!

Shop the post:


That's a wrap for this week, if you aren't following me on Instagram be sure to check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment