SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Dirt Cheap/Thrift Store Haul

Yep we have another haul...I need a thrifting intervention.


I picked up two of the same shirt just in different colors from Dirt Cheap, I think they were around $2 each.  They have this gorgeous velvet detailing and I am in love with them!



Guys this skirt!!  It is pleated and velvet and gorgeous!!  It was also around $2 and I am in love!!


I'm still into the star trend and this top was such a chic way to incorporate it.  I love the ruffle detailing and I can't wait to style this for fall.  It was also around $2.

Now onto the thrift sore finds:


Blazers are a big trend this year and this one was such a great color and for less than $4 I couldn't pass it up.


These shoes!!  I am obsessed with the leopard and the little tassels!!  I think they were around $3 and y'all I love them!

That's my haul, have you been thrifting lately?  Let me know what you have found below, I love celebrating a good deal!


No comments :

Post a Comment