SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 1, 2018

Instagram Roundup

This week is going to be on the short side for the Instagram Roundup, my husband and I ended up both coming down with colds.  No fun at all, with recovering and catching up at work my instagram posts were few and far between.  Here's what happened this week:


National Coffee Day was this week, but that's pretty much everyday for me ;)  This travel mug is one of my favorites, my husband got it for me one of our first married Christmases.


Every season Walmart steps up their fashion game and I am here for it.  These cozy sherpa hoodies are $10!!  Check out my post to see all my other Walmart finds.


We made a quick trip to New Orleans two weekends ago and stayed at the Grand Victorian Bed and Breakfast.  Check out my post here to see all about our trip.


When I see a good mirror I like to take advantage.  This was in our room at the Grand Victorian Bed and Breakfast in New Orleans.

That's a wrap for this roundup, be sure to follow me on instagram if you aren't already.

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment