SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul: Fall Decor, Nail Polish and Food!

I ended up stopping by the Dollar Tree to pick up some flossers (so glamorous) and as is usually the case found a few things I couldn't leave there.  When things are only $1 and would normally be more I can't say no.


I love Dollar Tree's seasonal decor, this witch leg door hanger was to cute to pass up.


How adorable are those tiny pumpkins???  I have them around my house and I want more, they are too cute!!  


This soap is such a good find, smells great and works just as well as Bath & Bodyworks.


This large size of instant potatoes is usually closer to $2 in the grocery store, I picked one up for an in a pinch side dish.


Yes to cheap snacks that taste just as good as name brand!  These "teddy grahams" are my favorite!


I picked up three different colors of these Kiss Gel Strong polishes.  I hadn't seen this brand there before and am excited to give it a try.

Have you been to the Dollar Tree lately?  What goodies have you found?

No comments :

Post a Comment