SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 27, 2018

Things I Bought Recently: Shopping Haul (too many shoes and a movie)

I've been shopping again...I think I get spring shopping fever.  Is that a thing?  It has to be a thing.
Check out what I got and let me know what you guys have been buying lately.  


"The noblest art is that of making others happy" - P.T. Barnum 

If you have been following me here you knew this was going to happen.  I am obsessed with this movie, absolutely fell in love with the acting, music and the cinematography is beautiful.  I got mine at Target and there was a $5 gift card offer, not that I needed a bribe to buy this one.

Shop the post:



I picked these pretties up on swap and am obsessed!!  I have been wanting a pair of espadrille wedges and these are so cool!! 

Shop the post:




These are my new favorite neutral booties.  I had seen them on instagram and everyone was raving about them so I decided I needed them. #instagrammademedoit

Shop the post:



I have been eyeing snake skin booties for a long time and found these on amazon.  They are so comfy and so fun!  I love the texture and detail they add to an outfit.

Shop the post:




These shoes are a little out of my comfort zone but I love the leopard.  I went to the Atlanta Market a couple of weeks ago and the lady at the Naughty Monkey booth had these on and she looked so chic.  I found them on DSW and combined a sale they were having with my DSW reward and a gift card.  I ended up paying less than $10 for these beauties.  They are super comfy and I'm hoping I rock them half as well as that stylish lady. ;)

Shop the post:




Obviously I was on a shoe kick...I think I'm set for spring and summer.  What have you been buying lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment