SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 30, 2018

Instagram Roundup

It's the last day of April...can you believe it?  I know I can't.  Welcome to another weekly instagram roundup.  If you are new this is something I have started recently showcasing my instagram pictures from the week, describing in a little more detail and providing shoppable links if you are interested in any of the products.  
If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here!

 I have been wanting snakeskin boots for a while and I finally pulled the trigger on these beauties from Amazon.  They are super comfy and pretty neutral.  I am obsessed with them!!


In case you missed my post, I found my new favorite Starbucks drink.  Y'all it is delicious!

I love a good personalized piece of jewelry.  This one is my favorite new addition to my collection.  I have a bar necklace with our wedding date and I love it so I knew I had to have this circle one!  My husband and I have been talking about couple tattoos of our wedding date...I'm liking this design.

 
Two coffee pictures in one week...yep sorry not sorry.  This one was actually taken a while back in a hotel.  Always enjoy relaxing and enjoying coffee in a comfy hotel bed.

How pretty are those flowers??  I spotted these at a vendor booth at the Atlanta Market and had to snap a picture.  This would be a really cute idea for a baby girl's nursery.

Random Target mirror selfie because why not?  Super glamorous dirty mirror, stylish carpet and a background of socks...you get what you get.



No comments :

Post a Comment