SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Favorite Starbucks Drink: White Toffee Iced Coffee


Thanks to Wendy or thetrendyschoolcounselor on instagram I have a new favorite Starbucks order and I am OBSESSED!!

I am a big fan of the Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato, if I get Starbucks that is pretty much my choice but this one is just as good and cheaper (which is always good).

I call it the White Toffee Iced Coffee.  
How to order:

Iced Coffee, no classic syrup, add white mocha and toffee nut to your liking, light cream

I like to actually taste the coffee so I don't want it too sweet my syrup breakdown is:

Tall: 1 pump White Mocha, 1 pump Toffee Nut
Grande: 1 pump White Mocha, 2 pumps Toffee Nut
Venti: 2 pumps White Mocha, 3 pumps Toffee Nut

If you like it sweeter add a pump more of syrup or add more cream.  I love the creamy rich flavor of the White Mocha and the Toffee Nut adds depth, it is my new favorite.

Bonus a venti comes out to less than $4...which for Starbucks is a steal.

If you try it let me know what you think!  Let me know your favorite Starbucks drink or concoction you have made up.



No comments :

Post a Comment