SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 23, 2018

Instagram Roundup

This week seemed to fly by...also how is April almost over??
Here is my roundup of instagram posts with a little more insight into the pics and links to shop if you feel the need ;)
If you aren't following me on insta, check me out here.


"And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." - Colossians 1:17


I was in Walmart one day checking out the new stuff and this one is the cutest!!  I couldn't find it online but check out your store to see if they have your state!


This was one of my favorite looks this week, I felt put together but also super comfy.  My husband had a speech he had to go see and I decided to go with him.  I enjoy going to do things on campus, makes me feel like I am back in college...plus they usually have refreshments.

Shop the post:



I also really liked this look, super comfy but fun.  I just picked up these booties at Target and am obsessed with them!!

Shop the post:




I did a post on what I found at Walmart in the way of farmhouse decor, y'all Walmart is killing it with their stuff lately!  Check it out here!

Shop the post:




Yay for easy outfits!  Comfy tunic, leggings and a vest for the win!

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment