SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 20, 2018

Top 10 Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes (Drugstore and Sephora)


I am a pretty basic girl when it comes to makeup, I prefer a natural look that I can put on quick and not have to stress or worry about it too much.  Neutral eyeshadow is always my pick, here are my Top 10 Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow palettes:

Naked Palette: Super old and basic but worth it.  This is pretty much the ultimate neutral palette.

The Nudes Palette: Drugstore dupe for the naked palette, not quite up to the Urban decay quality but for less than $10 the pigmentation and payoff is goof.

Natural Eyes: This is my favorite palette out of the group.  I pretty much always travel with it and it is my go-to for a nice look.  They just redid the packaging on this one but the product is the same.

Wet N' Wild Fergie Palette: I picked this one up at Dollar Tree, such a steal!  It has really nice pigmentation, blends well and creates a pretty look.

Dawn till Dusk: This one has been my go-to for everyday lately.  It is a dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.

Need it Nude Palette: I have been a fan of e.l.f. cosmetics for years and this palette is one of my favorites from them.  Pretty nudes and so easy to make an everyday look.

In Bloom: Pretty on the outside and the inside, this palette is great.  I also like to travel with this one for the giant mirror.  Oh and it smells nice.

Love in Paris: This palette is travel friendly because it is on the small side but it has lots of color options.  Good payoff and pigmentation this little palette is worth a try.

I-Color Trio: I have been using this palette since high school and have repurchased so many times.  I love the ease of the trio and that it is specifically chosen to compliment your eye color.

Lorac Pro 3: Another high end palette I feel is worth it.  Good pigmentation and easy to blend, the palette others lots of color options that are so pretty and perfect for everyday.


Shop the post:



What is your go-to eyeshadow palette??

No comments :

Post a Comment