SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 16, 2018

New Spring Finds at Wal-Mart (fashion, home, etc.)

Spring is coming and Wal-Mart is popping out new stuff.  They just came out with a new line Time and Tru and guys it is awesome!!  I love taking a walk through Wal-Mart to see all the new products they have coming out and check out some clearance.  A lot of these are also available online, if I can find them I'll link them :)


Guys these jeans are so nice!  That released hem!!  These are all under $20 as well. 


Those star jeans!!!  I am obsessed with these!!  Stars are having a moment right now and these pants are perfect for spring.  They also have a little distressing and unfinished hem.


Pretty embroidery gets me every time.  These are a boyfriend fit and are so cute.  


It's high quality embroidery guys, so pretty! 


Wal-Mart always has cute hidden gem (haha) jewelry.  When I walked through this past time they weren't so hidden, I wanted all of it!  How nice is this druzy necklace for less than $3???


Time and Tru also has jewelry and guys it is so nice!!




This one was so interesting, I loved all the textures!


It's official Time and Tru is my new favorite Wal-Mart brand!!


How cute is this backpack???  I love the rainbow gradient!


These tote bags are available every year but they are so classic.  Faux pebbled leather, so many colors and they are reversible so you get two colors in one.  They look and feel really nice and remind me of Madewell...but they are $10.  


This color is really pretty for spring.


This was probably one of my absolute favorite finds from Wal-Mart this trip...does this look like Kate Spade or what??  These dome tassel crossbody bags are my favorite!  Oh and they are less tan $15!!!


You may recognize this one from my instagram and blog posts (Five Things Friday, What I got for my Birthday).  This bag is one of my new favorites!!  Such great quality and the perfect size.


How cute are these metal farmhouse inspired buckets??  


If you haven't tried the Ozark Trail tumblers yet and you are a fan of Yeti, definitely check these out!!  We have a couple in our house and they work just as well as the Yetis that we have. 


These tumblers started out wit just silver and then got a few more colors.  I am so excited that they now have super chic, gorgeous colors!!  How pretty are those colors???



Guys, how fun are these crossbody bags???  They would be so cute to wear to Disney ;)  They would also be really cute to throw on just for a fun detail.  I am loving that popcorn one.


Rebecca Mikoff lookalikes for less than $15!!  These crossbody bags are so pretty and they come in all kinds of different colors.  This holographic one is so fun!!


They also have metallic ones like this rose gold one.


This ring crossbody looks really trendy and is less than $15!


This T-shirt dress is so pretty for spring, the floral print is so pretty!!  This one is less than $10!


These mules are from last season but I wanted to share that they were on clearance.  I actually waited and mine just went down to $5 so I had to pick up a pair.  I feel like you can still wear these in the spring as they are open back.

Have you found any good items at Wal-Mart lately?  Let me know down below.


No comments :

Post a Comment