SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 2, 2018

Five Things Friday

Keira Nicole Jewelry: I saw these on instagram and immediately fell in love with their simplistic yet classy design.  I love a good personalized piece of jewelry and these are gorgeous.  I picked out the initial necklace and two initial beaded bracelets (one with my initial and the other with my husbands).  I have been wearing them nonstop.  I love how dainty they are and can be paired with anything, I have really been enjoying layering them with other jewelry.   

Tassel Crossbody: My mom picked this bag up for my birthday from Walmart and I am in love with it!  It looks like a Kate Spade but guys this one is less than $15!!  Great quality and holds everything I need.  

The Crown: I started watching this show last month when I was sick for a couple of days.  I am on season two now and am obsessed!  If you haven't heard of this show it follows the life of Queen Elizabeth and how she became queen.  It is such a well done show, you feel for her in her struggles and you cheer in her triumphs.  The acting is great and the historical drama gets me every time.  If you have Netflix I highly recommend! 

Coconut Caramel Latte Creamer: I saw someone post about this on instagram and being a coconut lover I had to try it out.  It isn't overly coconuty but you still get a little hint.  Very smooth and not too sweet.  I will definitely be repurchasing.  

Camo Sneakers: These were another birthday gift and I love them!  I have been wanting a pair of camo sneakers for a while.  They are a great neutral shoe, comfy and the zipper detail is really fun.  They are also on sale right now for under $20!  If you do order them, they run a half size big.  

What have you been loving this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment