SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 26, 2018

Instagram Roundup



I have been loving the leather earring trend going around and these gold flecked ones are my new favorite!!  These are from Magpie & Bobbin.




We went on a day trip to Boone, NC and I absolutely loved it!  We walked around campus and down King Street, always good to get back to my college memories.  Check out my post here




I had the opportunity to collab with Beaudin Designs and share their beautiful leather handbags.  The best thing about these bags is how they support women in bad situations.  Check out more info here.





Another AppState pic...so fun reminiscing where we met and everything started.





I finally tried Kodiak Cakes and I am obsessed with them!! I also made muffins with the mix and they may be even better than the packcakes.  P.S. this flavor is exclusive to Target, go pick it up it is delicious!!




On to another week, also if you aren't following me on instagram...check me out here

No comments :

Post a Comment