SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Style with a Purpose: Beaudin Handbags


I recently discovered Beaudin, a luxury leather goods store on etsy.  Beaudin was founded by a mother and daughter team, which I love!  Each piece is designed to liberate and inspire by providing a portion of the sales to reach, rescue and restore those in sex slavery.  They also provide training and employment for those in difficult situations.  Getting a beautiful bag while helping women, that is something I can get behind.


They sent me this beautiful leopard print crossbody that I immediately fell in love with!  Such a great size and it feels so luxurious.  I wore it all over on our spring break getaway.



They also sent over this gold speckled cowhide wallet.  How gorgeous is this??  So perfect for storing your essentials.





Shop the Look:




No comments :

Post a Comment