SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 26, 2018

What I Got for my Birthday


I recently turned 28 and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...I did however get some pretty cute things that I wanted to share:

Leopard sandals: I have been eyeing these on Amazon since I saw someone wearing them on Instagram last year.  They are super comfy and I love a good leopard print, it's a neutral after all ;)  

The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah: This was the one thing I really wanted and my mom came through.  After reading The Nightingale Kristin Hannah became on of my absolute favorite authors.  I really didn't even know what this book was about but I knew it would be a good one.  I can't wait to start reading!  

Camo Sneakers: Like leopard I consider camo a sort of neutral.  I just recently ordered a camo cardigan that I'm pretty excited about.  I have been really into slip on sneakers and these are really fun.  Super comfy with cute zipper detail.

Cognac Crossbody: If you saw my post on Gucci dupes this bag might look familiar.  I posted about the similarities between this bag and the soho bag.  I love the pebbled faux leather and the size is perfect.  It fits everything you need yet still small and easy to carry.

Starbucks Giftcard: Starbucks giftcards are always a good thing.  Now to decide what I want to spend it on...most likely the Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato.  What is your favorite drink?

Black Tassel Crossbody: My mom came through again with this designer inspired bag from Wal-Mart.  Some of the girls I work with asked me if it was a Kate Spade, it looks so similar.  The quality is pretty good and I am loving the tassel detail.  It also fits a lot of stuff for a small bag.


No comments :

Post a Comment