SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Gucci Dupes



If you are an instagram lover, like myself, then I am sure you have seen the thousands of Gucci bag stylings.  I love the classic look of the bags and how easily they dress up an outfit.  However, I am a thrifty girl and there is not way I am ever going to shell out $1,000 for a handbag...seriously that's crazy?!?!  Here's how you can get the look for SO MUCH LESS!!  (I actually didn't find these bags myself, I have a friend who picked up the quilted version and introduced me to this dupe, props to her!)  You know I am all about a good dupe!

These crossbody bags are from DSW (my store even had a few in stock).  They look really expensive and feel like butter.  I am loving the quilted version and just recently got mine in the mail.  I have also been eyeing the pebbled one and just might have to pick that one up too.  These bags are so gorgeous and at $25 you can't beat it.  Actually you can, if you are new to DSW make sure you sign up for emails and you will get a $10 off coupon...making this bag around $15!!        


No comments :

Post a Comment