SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Latest deal finds (thrifting, T.J. Maxx, Walmart)

Oh man I went shopping again and found some deals...check them out

Thrifting is such a hobby for me, I love the hunt.  

I love this adorable duck sweater originally from Target I got for $3.75, perfect for winter/fall with leggings and I think it will look adorable with my herringbone vest....too bad I'll have to save it for next fall...


I finally got a hold of this monogram mug that I missed at Target when they were in store.  They had a handful of letters at this Goodwill and I happened to find an E (pretty sure I squealed a little...)  Picked mine up for $2.  


I loved the jewel tone of this button down chiffon shirt from Forever 21 and the studded collar was too pretty to pass up.  I love the tough but chic vibe.  Again shirts are $3.75


Ever since I saw the movie Julie & Julia I fell in love with Julia Child so when I saw this book at Goodwill for $2 I couldn't pass it up.  Now if I ever feel adventurous I can try to master one of her recipes.  


This was another Target find at Goodwill, This adorable coin purse with lime green hello scribbled all over was just too adorable to pass up.  


I had to stop in Walmart and pick up some oil for my car (so exciting) and happened to pass by a clearance display of shoes.  These leopard ones pretty much jumped up and into my cart...I mean they were my size and only $5.  I have been looking for a pair of leopard flats forever and these are so comfortable! 


While grocery shopping I sometimes tend to wander over into the clothing section to check out the clearance options...this trip I came back with two scarves for $1 each!  I am obsessed with them.  I love a leopard accent and this scarf is so cozy.  The black one has a great chunky texture and it is super cozy...too bad I have to wait till winter rolls around again to wear them (wait a second did I just say that?)


Alright so my shopping options in my town are a little limited (we have a Walmart and that's about it) so when we travel somewhere I like to stop at Target or T.J. Maxx (or both) and get my fix. 

This particular trip I picked up 2 essie nail polishes for $3.99 each.  They had so many essie options I had such a hard time picking just two.  I ended up with Spaghetti strap which is a pretty pale pink and Time for Me Time which is a perfect nude but with a slight shimmer.  



I always check out the clearance section at T.J. Maxx and this time I scored on my favorite Betsey Johnson perfume for $7!!  I bought this first from T.J. Maxx on clearance on a whim and I absolutely love it.  I get so many compliments on it and I bought this one as a backup when I use up the other one.  



What good deals have you guys gotten lately?

 photo signature.png

1 comment :

  1. I got a really good deal on a water bottle the other day. It was a nice one for like $3.00. I always need water bottles.

    ReplyDelete