SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Designer Inspired Finds from Target

Designer Inspired Finds from Target

Guys I love handbags...seriously I have an obsession.  I love designer bags but could never dish out that much money, luckily there are so many designer inspired options out there for a fraction of the cost.  These beauties are from Target...yes Target (oh how I love you) 

1. Bow Satchel Handbag $34.99: How adorable is that little bow!!  Bows always remind me of Kate Spade.  This one comes in a few different colors but I love this beige combo.  

2. Quilted Black Satchel $36.99: Quilted handbag can you say Channel look alike??  

3. Colorblock Tote $39.99: I love this beige colorblock Celine look a like.  

4. Large Bow Zipper Tote $34.99: Another bow and looks like Kate Spade :) 

5. Crocodile Print Blue Satchel $27.98: This one is such a beautiful color and I love the crocodile detailing.  The shape reminds me of Phillip Lim.  

Ahh I want all of these!  Let me know if you guys find any cheap look a likes! 

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment