SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Playing catchup with instagram roundup:

Picked up a pair of vans from DSW and they have surprisingly been my go-to shoe.  I was a little intimidated by them and wasn't sure how much I would wear them but I love them!

Shop the post:

It's the tongue for me ;) 
 
Shop the post:

Mirror selfies with the cutest accessory. 

Shop the post:

My favorite new fall booties!  Unfortunately I can't link these specific ones but have a lot of cow print booties linked below.  

Shop the post:

Two months with the sweetest little baby.

Shop the post:

Baby wearing made easy with the Joey sling.  So comfy and I love the versatility of positions. 


My new favorite nursery decoration is this GORGEOUS custom print!  It showcases her birth stats and is such a sweet picture from when she was first born.

I LOVE it so much!  P.S. those pretty little floral canvases are from Dollar Tree!

That wraps up the roundup for this week.  Make sure you are following me on instagram to stay up to date. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment