SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Another week, another instagram roundup.  Here's a closer look into the pics I posted recently.

Personalized jewelry is my favorite!  This custom ring with our wedding date is my new favorite.  I also got a layered necklace with an S for my little babe.  

Shop the post:

 
Morning snuggles with this sweetie.  She is always in such a good mood in the morning and I love it!
 
Shop the post:
 
Cow print is the new trend and I am HERE FOR IT!  If you have been around you know I have always been a fan of cow print so I'm excited to see it on so many things now!  I picked up this wallet from Shein for $5!

Shop the post:

The prettiest new jewelry pieces from Starfish Project!  I am such a big fan of this company as they help women get out of trafficking.  They are such quality pieces handmade by rescued women.  Would make such great gifts as each piece comes with a note from the woman.

Shop the post:
 
New baby blanket from Wonderfully Made Apparel.  It is so soft and perfect for swaddling, covering a carseat, nursing cover and more!  They have so many pattern options, we of course had to grab the bee one.

Slowly going through some books.  New mama definitely doesn't have the time to read much.  I did manage to finish this one and it was good.  A light summer read about three women each with a secret and how the beach and each other help them to find themselves again.
 
Shop the post:  

 

 Making sure to take family pictures whenever we are able.  This is the first one where we don't look like complete zombies. 

 
 Ran into Walmart and got caught in the candle section.  So many good affordable options and the design is so pretty!  This one is a favorite for sure!
 
Shop the post:
 
Quick daytrip to the lake was so much fun!  We hung out with family, Shelby dipped her toes in the water and it was just nice to get away for a day.

Yes, you read that right.  These booties are $9!  So chic and perfect for fall!

Shop the post:

In case you missed my Dollar Tree haul, check it out here.  I found a few beauty goodies that I love!  These face razors are my favorite thing and I just recently tried the blemish patches and really like them.  

Made it through another book.  This one was an interesting historical perspective on orphan children in the past.  

Shop the post:
 
Three months with this little bee and she's just getting cuter.

Shop the post:
 
Can't stop, won't stop with these vans.  So comfy!  
 
Shop the post:


Hope you all have a great week!  Be sure to follow along on my instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment