SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Constantly playing catchup on these instagram roundups.  Here's a look back at some of my posts from insta:
 
This cute little sign was a Dollar Tree find.  I discovered the Basic Bee Candle Company and they are our favorite!!  I love that they are natural and they smell amazing!!  
 
Shop the Post: 
 
Five months with this little sweetie.  Just look how cute! 

Hello Pumpkin!  Always love a cute mug!

Shop the post:

Found the jackpot of affordable, trendy jewelry!  Looks high end but all these are less than $20!

Shop the post:

I was sent the most beautiful pieces from True by Kristy and I'm in LOVE!!  I have been wearing that initial necklace all the time!

Quick little trip to visit family.  Shelby saw some horses and played in Uncle Jacob's cop car.

Hit the plaid jackpot at Walmart!

Shop the post:

Snagged these gold Adidas slides on a sale and have been wearing them constantly! 
 
Shop the post:

One of our favorite baby items are these Busy Mats.  They suction to a surface and you can strap their toys, cups, etc. so they don't throw them off on the floor.  Perfect for restaurants and we use it on the high chair. 

Shop the post:

So many cute items at Walmart!  These leopard hoodies are so comfy!
 
Shop the post:

Currently obsessed with Victoria Emerson bracelets!  So easy to wear and add a little glitz to a look. 

Shop the post: 

Pretty much my go-to look these days.  This jacket is super comfy and cozy and I reach for these vans pretty much anytime I go out.  Peep a little baby in the back ;)

Shop the post:

Make sure you are following me on instagram!

No comments :

Post a Comment