SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Instagram Roundup

One week I'm getting ahead and then the bottom falls out and I'm behind again, bear with me y'all this new mama is still figuring it all out.

Got some goodies from Evenflo.  The hand pump will be perfect for travel or to just have on the go.  The silicone bag is great for disinfecting toys, pump parts, etc.  
 
Shop the post:
 
One month with the sweetest little Bee. 
 
Shop the post:

One month as a new mama and the long hair had to go!
 
Shop the post:

Treated myself to this chic bag and studded sandals!  Obsessed!
 
Shop the post: 


So many bows...and she hates wearing them.  We try for pictures though ;)
 
Shop the post:

Love a pretty bracelet stack.  These two from Luca and Danni are new favorites!  I love the simple vibes of them, perfect for stacking.  The diamond one is for my little girl's birthstone.  Would be fun to stack multiple ones for all your kiddos (or yourself, husband, etc.)
Shop Luca and Danni HERE or see other options below.
 
Shop the post:  

That's a wrap on this catch up, make sure you are following me on my instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment