SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Recent purchases

I've made a few purchases lately and wanted to share them with y'all.  Late night nursing means scrolling instagram or Amazon...resulting in some purchases.

I recently got back into Thredup and snagged a few things for a steal!

 I picked up this really fun denim jacket with ruffle trim.  I love a denim jacket and the feminine detail on this one is so cute!  It is from the brand BP, originally from Nordstrom and was less than $20!

 
My other thredup find was this flowy peplum top from Urban Outfitters.  This top was instafamous a while back and I always loved it but didn't want to pay full price.  I snagged it from Thredup for less than half the price (I think I paid around $6).  I have already worn it a TON.  Bonus it is perfect for nursing as it is super flowy and covers well.  

If you haven't shopped thredup use this link HERE and save $10 off your first order :)

I have been looking for a pair of chic classic looking sandals and found these on Amazon.  They are such a good dupe. 


Here's a look at the thredup top and Amazon sandals in real life.

I thrifted this super cute striped henley top for $1 and can't wait to style it for fall.

Cow print is in and I LOVE it!  I picked up this wallet from Shein for $5 and it is so fun!
 
 
DSW had a major sale and I scored these Vans for around $16!  I was definitely inspired by Jen from TheSisterStudio on instagram to pick up the black and white version.  I wasn't sure how often I was going to wear them but they have been a go-to shoe lately. 

Let me know what you have picked up lately!


Shop the post:

No comments :

Post a Comment