SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 27, 2021

Forever21 Haul


Forever21 has been having a few sales, throw that in with a free shipping offer and I'm sold.  I picked up a few things on clearance, one jacket that is a MUST-HAVE!

Wild Hearts Distressed Tee: Love a good graphic tee.  This one is super soft and oversized with some distressed detailing.

Leopard Slippers: Needed a new pair of slippers.  These aren't the most comfortable things ever but they were $3 so they are comfy enough.

Oversized Sweatshirt Jacket: THE JACKET!  I scored this one on major sale and I LOVE IT!  It looks like a Free People jacket but for so much cheaper!


Jacket was definitely an instagram inspired purchase.  Saw it on wishes_reality and darylanndenner and knew I had to have it!  I love the comfy slouchy vibe. 

They brought it back out in a few other colors as well.  Trust me, snag this one you won't regret it.  I know I will be living in this come fall. 

Shop the post:

No comments :

Post a Comment