SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What I Got for Christmas



Christmas has come and gone, this year it felt like it absolutely flew by.  I am always sad to see it go but excited to start the new year.  If you are a youtube fan I'm sure you have seen the crazy amount of What I Got For Christmas videos, these are some of my favorite videos to watch so I figured I would share what I got for Christmas: 

Cross Hoop Earrings- I am in love with these!  I wore them pretty much the whole time we were traveling for Christmas.

Wonder Woman- Girl Power!!  If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it, Gal Gadot is awesome!

FitBit Changable Straps: I got a new FitBit for Christmas and I love the fact that you can change the straps!  These two are perfect for dressing it up a little bit. 

Planner: I always love getting a new planner for Christmas.  This one is from Michael's and is small enough to fit in my bag but still big enough to actually plan things, also this one is so cute!

Chick-Fil-A Calendar Card: If you know me you know Chick-Fil-A is my fast food restaurant of choice.  I love getting a calendar card because it is the gift that gives all year.  You get a free item every month and I love it. 

Chenille Cardigan: I have been eyeing this cardigan for a while and am so excited to finally have it!  It is so soft and cozy.

Boxercraft Sherpa Vest: This vest is one of my favorites!  My husband picked this one up for me and it is so soft! 

Whipstitch Saddle Bag: I am obsessed with this bag!  It looks just like the Rebecca Minkoff version. 

FitBit Alta HR: New FitBit!!  This was something I really wanted and am so excited to have a new one!  I love the slim version and the fact that you can change the straps. 

Duck Boots: I have been wanting a pair of duck boots for a while and am so excited to finally have a pair! 

Espresso Machine: I am so excited to have an espresso machine to make my own lattes, americanos, cappuccinos...give me all the coffee!!!

Sunglasses: Always love a good pair of sunglasses.  These are such a nice print and look so chic. 

Love Knot Bangle: My sweet husband picked this one up for me and I love it!!  It is so pretty to layer or wear on its own. 

Sherpa Pullover: Y'all I have been living in this guy!  It is so crazy soft and warm.  I already want another one...

What did you get for Christmas? 



No comments :

Post a Comment