SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Black Friday Shopping Deals 2019

 Anyone braving the stores in person?  I've done it in the past but I'm thankful today to be relaxing shopping from my computer.  Here are some of the best deals I found this year:

Kohls: $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent, extra 15% off and free shipping at $25.


Walmart:So many rollbacks and deals here!!  Great gift options!

Nordstrom Rack: Extra 50% off Clearance and Free shipping at $49!!


Belk: Under $20 boots, cute sweaters and more!
Macy's: Free shipping at $25, SO many deals!!

JCPenny: Mail in rebates, gift ideas and MORE!

Madison and Mallory: I couldn't leave out this one!  Here's the breakdown 6:00-7:00 you get 40% off with code BF40, 7:00-8:00 it's 30% off with code BF30 and then the rest of the day you get 25% off everything (even sale items, which is an AWESOME deal) with code BF25.  Plus there are Doorbusters, gifts with purchase and more!


Let me know what deals you found!

No comments :

Post a Comment