SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Jack Rogers for less than $20!?!

Yep that's right guys, right now DSW has Jack Rogers Adair sandals for less than $20!!  Seriously run don't walk!


I have been a fan of Jack Rogers for years, great quality and such a classic look.  They are usually pretty pricey so I only have one pair.  I can't believe I have been missing out on DSW deals until this year, they have some really great sales!  I saw these and ended up ordering the natural cork ones, Jack Rogers for less than $25...y'all that doesn't happen often.  These would also make a really great gift idea, never too early to think about Christmas.  
Want to make this deal even better?  If you join DSW rewards you get $10 off, making the black and white pair less than $10!!  

Shop the Look



No comments :

Post a Comment