SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 28, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Happy Memorial Day!

On to a new Instagram weekly roundup...there's a pretty great deal posted below btw.


Yes to all the iced coffee!!  I love the Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato and of course the White Toffee Iced Coffee (don't know what that is?  Check out my post here).  
What's your go to Starbucks order?


Y'all know I love a good deal and when I find one I want to share it.  I picked up these sandals for less than $20!!  Check out my blog post to see more.

Shop the Look:



These camo sneakers add a fun touch to an outfit (and they are pretty affordable too).  A few other favorite things that crossbody and cardigan are my go-tos.  I'm just a little sad that I had to put away this cardigan for the summer...anyone else feel me?

Shop the Look:



Been taking advantage of nice weather when we can, we have been getting quite a few thunderstorms and they aren't done yet.  P.S. if you haven't tried the Free People Dani Swing tanks out yet, go try one on.  They are super comfy and the perfect basic top, also for Free People they aren't outrageous.

Shop the Look:



Last picture was one I took on my way out of the gym.  They have really pretty trees set up outside and the light was hitting them just right that afternoon.

If you aren't following me on istagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment