SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 18, 2017

Five Things Friday

Adidas Superstars: These shoes have been super trendy for a while but I didn't want to get the same ones that everyone else had.  I saw a girl with holographic ones at Disney World and went to searching for different options.  I found these metallic snakeskin ones and fell in love!  I love how they look plain black in some lights and in other light the sparkle metallic shows.  I found them online but they were sold out for months then randomly found them in my local Foot Locker.  They are a kid's size but are just like the adult version, I got a 4.5 for reference.  Oh and they are back in stock online so run don't walk!

Ebates: I had heard about this website for awhile but never took the plunge.  A friend was talking it up and sharing all the rebates she was getting for shopping.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to check it out.  Y'all this is the easiest way to make a little money.  I installed it on my browser so if a website has an ebates rebate it will alert you to turn it on, and you have to search hard to find a website that isn't supported.  After that all you do is shop like normal and you earn a percentage back.  I have only been using it for a few months and already got my first check in the mail.  You're not going to get rich with ebates but getting a little money back on purchases you are already making is pretty sweet.

e.l.f. Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette: I recently uncovered this palette from my makeup pile and decided to give it a go.  I got it at Target months ago and hadn't really used it.  I have too much makeup.  I have been using it everyday.  It is pretty pigmented and the colors blend really nice.  It says the smokey eye palette but I have been using it to do everyday neutral looks.  For less than $10 I definitely recommend it.

Bible Verse Bracelet: I discovered the shop Dear Lisa on etsy and fell in love with the designs.  They are so rustic and fun.  I contacted her about a custom design and absolutely fell in love with her idea.  Ecclesiastes 4:12 is a special verse to me and my husband.  For our wedding we braided a cord to symbolize "a cord of three strands is not easily broken".  I mentioned this to Lisa and she came up with the sweetest design.  It is a spoon bracelet with the bible verse engraved as well as our wedding date.  I absolutely love it.  Check out her Instagram for more of her designs.

a.n.a. Torrence Hobo Bag: Y'all I have been searching for a new bag for while now and just happened to stumble on this one on clearance at JCPenny.  I loved the design and for less than $20 I figured I would give it a try.  I have been using this bag nonstop for a month and it has held up really well.  It holds a lot of stuff, which I love.  I also really like that it is crossbody and it can also be worn on my shoulder like a hobo bag.  It has lots of pockets, even one on the front which is perfect for stashing my phone.  It also looks pretty similar to the Marc Jacobs hobo bags, but for so so much cheaper.  

What have you been loving this week?  

No comments :

Post a Comment