SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 23, 2020

Instagram Roundup




Here we are playing instagram catch-up again:

Some of my favorite tops I picked up from Walmart, I think they will also work for maternity with the cute peplum. 


This was taken on a fun hike we took near our house.  I am actually wearing the MAMA necklace but blurred it out as I hadn't announce anything yet ;).


These pretty canvases were a recent Dollar Tree find.  You never know what you might find!  Make sure you check out my post here to see what else I found.

Apple cider and Our State magazine, match made in heaven.

This pic was taken after my brother came home from his deployment.  We were so blessed to be able to meet up and welcome him home.  This was also the day we told our family we were expecting.

My new favorite cozy boots that I will be wearing on repeat this winter!  I love them paired with a pair of cozy socks.


Feeling oh so chic in this draped jacket with faux leather sleeves...even if it was just to run errands.

This jacket from Peach is definitely a new favorite!

That's a wrap on the catch-up, hope y'all are doing well.  Still can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week!!




1 comment :

  1. That was the BEST day when your brother came home and y'all made the announcement! Love those boots, too!

    ReplyDelete