SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 20, 2020

Pregnancy Favorites


Here we are in the second trimester and I wanted to share a few favorites with you.  Just a small list of some things that I have found helpful in this time.

Pregnancy Pillow: Even though my belly isn't that big yet this has been really nice to sleep comfortably.  Once I get in the third trimester I'm not really supposed to sleep on my back as it can cause restriction to the blood flow.  This helps keep me blocked in to sleep on my side.  It also provides support for my legs so they aren't pressing on each other.  Bonus this one is pretty affordable.

Nursing Bras: So things are definitely growing and changing and new bras are definitely in my future.  I read a tip to just go ahead and buy nursing bras since you will need those anyway.  I picked up this pack of 5 from Amazon for a great deal.  They are comfy and have a back extender to get the right size.

Simple Addiction Black Pocket Solid Leggings: I have pretty much been living in leggings for months (even before pregnancy).  As I mentioned I'm not showing too much yet but I am at that stage where my pants are tight and not really comfortable.  I have always been a fan of Simple Addiction leggings and they recently came out with the black pocket solid leggings!  These leggings are my favorite, so soft and stretchy and the fact that they added pockets is great!  I have some leggings that have irritated my belly a little bit (pregnancy has definitely made me more sensory sensitive) and these are the softest ever!  They are non-maternity so I can wear now and later.

Slippers: As I said I was living in leggings well I've also been living in cozy slippers.  You can't go wrong with a comfy pair of slippers.  These are super soft and are sturdy.  No risk of slipping or falling.

Water Bottle: It's really important to stay hydrated during pregnancy, also I'm just super thirsty.  This water bottle is super cute and also has little messages to make sure you are drinking your water throughout the day.  I carry a water bottle with me all the time so this one is great!  

Mama Necklace: I bought this as soon as I found out I was pregnant and It is so cute!  It is super dainty and great quality.  This would make a great gift for an expectant or new mom.

I'm only a little ways into my second trimester so these are just a few things that I have found useful.  Be sure to let me know your favorites, tips and more below!

No comments :

Post a Comment