SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Dollar Tree Haul

It's been a while since I have done a Dollar Tree haul and I thought I would share my recent finds.  I love Dollar Tree, you never know what kind of goodies you are going to find!


I saw this sweet little ceramic colander and knew it had to come home with me!  How pretty is this? 
I wish I had picked up a couple more!  That's the thing about Dollar Tree finds if you find a good one you better snatch it up as it will not be there for long.
So many good finds!
I picked up one of these silicone beauty blenders to try (side note I hated it)
Two chalk pens- These are pretty awesome!  They have a brand new revamped craft section so be sure to check it out!
I count this adorable wooden love sign, so rustic and cute!
I also picked up two more of the shelf stands.  I highly recommend these for adding a little more storage to your cabinets.  Other stores have them for $5 or more!

My last find were these GORGEOUS canvas pieces!
I couldn't believe these were at the Dollar Tree!  Even the lady at the checkout commented on how pretty they were.  Always check out the frame section for art pieces!
Look at the detail on these!
I have these hanging in our bathroom and I love them!

So good to be back at the Dollar Tree.  Let me know if you have found anything good lately!

No comments :

Post a Comment