SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 19, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
These weeks just keep speeding right on by, can you believe it is almost September?  School starts w this week at the college and kids are moving back in.  Traffic is picking up and Target is a little more crowded but that's alright, that means we are closer to fall!

One of my favorite verses, such a comfort to know that He knows everything and has a plan for you.  Trust is hard but it is easier when you think about the fact that God is over EVERYTHING and He knows it all, He is working it all for your good you just have to trust Him.

Why yes I did go into Hobby Lobby with the sole intention of taking an outfit picture in front of their wall of mirrors...no shame.  I've been on a graphic tee kick lately and I have found some really cute ones.  Also these sandals are crazy comfy and are my go-to! 
Shop the post:


I stumbled on these shoes on a random Walmart trip and knew they were a special find!  Y'all these are less than $15 and so stinking cute!!
Shop the post:


If you've been around for awhile you know I am a serious fan of country music!  Old country, new country I love it.  I have started a little collection of country music inspired graphic tees and I'm obsessed with them!  Check out my post styling them here.
Shop the post:


Y'all ruffles and polka dots are my love language, I can't get enough!  Also I'm loving these espadrille flatforms that I got on a super deal from DSW, so comfy!!
Shop the post:


That wraps up my week on instagram.  Here's to Monday and starting a new week, hope you all have a GREAT one!

No comments :

Post a Comment